Whether the Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boot by Columbia is your designated winter shoe or your go-to hiking boot, this boot performs just as well on rugged trails as it looks good on the streets. Its modern design and seam-sealed waterproof construction make this boot a great option for shoveling the driveway and other day-to-day duties throughout winter, while also giving you excellent protection through wet, spring-time trail conditions. And mesh paneling helps keep the feet ventilated while hiking and shoveling. Columbia's TechLite midsole offers superior cushioning and a high-energy return when traversing over rugged ground, and the Omni-Grip sole is made with non-marking rubber and gives you excellent traction on slick, rocky, and steep terrain.
- A waterproof boot for slick streets and rugged trails
- Coated leather creates a durable structure for rugged environments
- Suede and mesh upper panels provide breathable ventilation
- Seam-sealed construction ensures leak-proof waterproofing
- Lightweight midsole offers ultra-comfort with high-energy return
- Technical non-marking rubber sole gives excellent traction
- Item #COL00N1